There is an increasing interest in the virtual world and how it may apply to the business environment. In the virtual arena, businesses can offer a low cost, time-saving solutions to the problems associated with long-distance communication. A home office may be the perfect startup business but if you need a professional address, meeting room or receptionist to impress clients, there are virtual offices. REGUS VIRTUAL OFFICES. Not every business is suited for the virtual environment; however, if you desire to operate more efficiently and move forward as a tech-savvy business, you may want to consider the possibilities.
Social Networks that Support Video Chat
- SKYPE : Make internet calls for free with Skype. (The most highly rated FREE service!) Call friends and family on any phone with Pay As You Go and Pay Monthly subscriptions. *Will need to download Skype 5.0 or higher to make group video calls.
- Google Hangouts: Make free internet calls. Send photos or emoji, see when people are engaged in the Hangout and message friends anytime, even if they’re not connected right now. You’ll need to install the Google voice and video plugins to get started.
- Facebook: Video Chat is a fairly new addition to Facebook, look for video camera icon at the top of each Chat window. Facebook’s Video Chat is powered by Skype.
- More FREE VIDEO CONFERENCING OPTIONS
Powerful Virtual Conferencing
Better than web chat. Ease of interaction and security ensures the participants feel fully engaged. Previous technology may not have provided the best results, but today’s experience is much more user-friendly and reliable. Actually, there are handfuls of choices out there, some free and others requiring small annual fee. (Depending upon the options you choose.) Especially for business with remote locations, virtual meeting tools are excellent for training and role-playing scenarios, facility tours, and 360 views of products. Smaller business can also benefit from virtual meetings and phone conferences, online collaboration and screen-sharing tools. Some virtual web conferencing meetings can be recorded. Many work with iPhones, iPads, Android Phones and 800 numbers, and there are even options for receiving audience analytics. There are of the below services below are FREE, may offer free 30 day trials, may or may not need software… and others have a small annual fee. But, ALL rank high in customer satisfaction!
- AnyMeeting.com FREE, with ads. It allows for meetings of up to 200 people, and has essential functionality like screen sharing, VoIP and phone conferencing, meeting recording and it even has a follow-up functionality. Free 30 day trial.
- Gotomeeting.com Strong international features and several audio options that make it useful for business with clients or satellite offices in other countries. It has very high ratings and is a commonly used service. However, there is a small annual fee.
- Adobe Connect Based in flash, no software needed. Great tool, similar to Go To Meeting, for video and VoIP conferencing. Can have numerous people on the call, and give control to a single presenter or transition.
- Business Conferencing S0ftware compare & see reviews here!